- Recent lumps or bump that don’t go away on their own or continue to grow
- Sores or wounds that don’t heal
- Weight loss
- Loss of appetite
- Bleeding or discharge from anywhere on the body
- Foul odors
- Difficulty eating, chewing or swallowing
- Loss of stamina in dogs, hiding in cats
- Persistent limping or lameness
- Difficulty breathing, urinating or defecating
Signs of cancer can be vague. Most of the signs can also be associated with other diseases. All of these symptoms need treatment regardless of the cause. If you notice any of these signs in your pet, please contact your veterinarian.
To learn some tips on getting the most out of your appointment, click here.